As a leader, I bring an overflowing toolbox of resources for participants to try out in ways feel most useful to them. Flexibility, humor, and courage are essential to the success of a group, workshop or retreat. The group itself creates a ripe environment for growth, change and healing.
- Wrestling with our Shadows: Transformation and Risk in Spiritual Guidance. Advanced Professional Development Workshop at Spiritual Directors International Conference, Santa Fe, NM; April 23 – 26, 2020.
Past Events (partial list):
- Journey Toward Wholeness: A Courage and Renewal Retreat for Spiritual Directors International. Ghost Ranch; Abiquiu, NM. May 2018.
- Time Out for Wholeness: A Meditation Series for California Presbyterian Homes & Services. San Francisco, CA, Winter/Spring 2018.
- Meditation Series Hospice Giving Foundation, with The Dinner Party; Monterey, CA, October 2016.
- Global Gathering of Facilitators, with Dan Hines; Center for Courage and Renewal, October 2015
- National Leadership Institute, with Wil Hernandez, Ph.D; Spiritual Directors International Conference, April 2013
- “Encountering the Shadow: Advanced Practice Issues for Spiritual Directors;” with Wendie Bernstein Lash. Spiritual Directors International Conference, April 2013
Past clients and organizational partners include:
- Association for Women in Psychology
- Chochmat HaLev: Center for Jewish Spirituality
- International Association of Eating Disorders Professionals
- Jewish Community Center of San Francisco
- San Francisco State University–Department of Social Work