Group supervision for spiritual directors offers a trustworthy community to explore what arises in companioning others. Now more than ever, we need tools and relationships to support compassionate action and inspired guidance.
This facilitated monthly supervision group will incorporate contemplative dialogue, meditation, somatic coaching, experiential practices and peer feedback. By participating in this group, you have an opportunity to:
- Deepen your insight
- Expand your toolbox for working with directees/clients
- Build creative, collaborative peer relationships
- Hone your skills and learn new practices
- Explore ethical issues such as boundaries, dual relationships, money, and others
- Develop effective outreach, marketing and practice management strategies
Your work as a spiritual companion is vital to this time of global pandemic, political instability and renewed call for racial justice and social change.
6-8 group members.
Monthly sessions on Zoom for 90 minutes
Mondays from 5-6:30pm PST
NEW Start date: JANUARY 11, 2021
$350 per person
Fee is for a package of all 6 sessions, and includes an individual intake session.
Full fee is paid up front with registration (payment options: Paypal, Venmo, Zelle, CashApp or credit card).
- Send an email inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon receipt of your email, Karen will send you registration forms to be submitted with payment in full by December 7, 2020.
- You will receive confirmation of your registration and payment.
If you need to cancel your registration/participation in the group, cancellation notification must be submitted via email no later than December 31st, 2020 in order to receive a full refund. No refunds will be provided for cancellations after 12/31/2020.